FR Utility Jacket | Fire Resistant Jacket | 7oz. 100% Cotton
Production Time: 7 Working Days
Call for Pricing
- Elastic at back of waist. Two front pockets. Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Pair with a matching 7oz. FR Utility Hood for optional extra protection (sold separately)
- Triple needle stitching on seams. Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape. Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- ATPV 24 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, UL Classified NFPA 2112
LAPCO FR™ utility jackets are made to keep you comfortable in the most trying environments. These jackets are constructed for long-wear using only the highest quality components.
7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Outer Shell & 7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Lining
ATPV 24 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
Normal Production Time
7 Working Days
12" X 12" X 3"