FR Insulated Parkas | with Windshield Technology
- Longer-length insulated work coat hits at top of thigh.
- Elastic, adjustable band at waist, with cord lock stops.
- Two front pockets. Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Triple needle stitching on seams. Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape. Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
LAPCO FR™ insulated parkas are made to keep you safe, dry, and out of the cold no matter where you may be. Quality construction and FR compliance features envelope you in warmth and safety.
Normal Production Time
17" X 15" X 5"
Country of Manufacture
FABRIC: 9 oz. Flame-Resistant 100% Cotton PU Laminate Duck Outer Shell, 14 oz. quilted lining-40% Cotton/57% FR Non Woven Modacrylic/3% FR Polyester